Caldera Springs is a 400 acre gated residential community. The Master Plan includes 320 single-family homesites with lot sizes ranging from approximately a quarter acre to over one acre, and 45 Caldera Cabins. Amenities include:
- Caldera Links and Golf Park
- Acres of lakes and streams
- Nine miles of soft and hard trails for biking, walking and hiking
- Playground, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, basketball court, Harper’s Outpost picnic pavilion, Ponderosa Park and Sable Rock Park
- The Lake House and the Quarry Pool & Fitness Center
- Overnight rentals are allowed in Caldera Spring.
The Caldera Springs Owners Association governs the operation of the community. The Association is responsible for the maintenance of the common areas, roads including snowplowing, trails, and amenities owned by the property owners. The enforcement of all design guidelines and other community rules is also handled by the Association. All owners in Caldera Springs are automatically members of this Association. Master Association assessments for 2022 are $915 per quarter ($305 per month), which includes management services and capital replacement reserves. In addition, there is an initial Working Capital Contribution to CSOA due at the time of closing. The 2022 Working Capital Contribution for a lot or a home is $915.
- Acres of lakes and streams for canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding and fishing
- Approximately nine miles of soft and hard trails and the pedestrian bridge
- Harper’s Outpost Pavilion and barbeque area
- Quarry Pool and Fitness Facility featuring cardio and fitness equipment and locker rooms, expansive sun decks, heated walkways, splash deck, unique grotto-style pool with infinity edge, waterfall and slide
- Two outdoor spas open year-round, with an outdoor fire pit
- Tennis courts, pickle ball courts, basketball sports court and playground area
- Ponderosa Park and Sable Rock Park
THE LAKE HOUSE:
The Lake House, owned and operated by Sunriver Resort, is the hub of the community. It includes a living room with views of Mt. Bachelor and a family room with pool table, game tables, big screen TV and video games. Zeppa Bistro, open seasonally, serves pizza from the brick pizza oven, as well as other bistro items. Zeppa Bistro also provides poolside food and beverage service at the Quarry Pool. There’s a beautiful outdoor deck with stone fireplace and fire pit for lakeside relaxing.
CALDERA LINKS GOLF COURSE:
The Bob Cupp designed Caldera Links and Golf Park is a nine-hole executive course with pin placements ranging from 65 to 170 yards in length. It also has a family friendly three regulation-hole golf park. Caldera Links and Golf Park are owned and operated by Sunriver Resort. Owner access and greens fees are included with ownership.
These vacation homes offer fun and flexible vacation living in the heart of the community village. Each cabin is privately owned, and available for rent to guests. Sizes range from approximately 1,400 to 2,600 sq. ft. 2022 Association fees for Caldera Cabins are $1,530 per quarter ($510 per month) and include landscape maintenance, irrigation and snow removal, as well as all the services of the Master Association. In addition, there is an initial Working Capital Contribution to CCOA due at the time of closing. The 2022 Working Capital Contribution for a cabin is $510.
The Owners Association has established architectural guidelines that affirm the overall character of the community and provide guidance for the design and construction of all homes. The review process is managed by the Design Review Committee. Design review fees for 2022 include a one-time fee of $5,500, plus a $5,000 refundable construction deposit. Each homesite has specific setback requirements. Owners should work with qualified engineers and architects to ensure proper consideration of climate, topography, soils and drainage conditions. For more information please review the Caldera Springs Design Guidelines. The Guidelines are posted on our website at www.calderasprings.com. “Owners Association” link at the bottom of the page on the left side.
POLICE AND FIRE PROTECTION:
Caldera Springs is served by underground utility service for electricity, natural gas, water, sewer, telephone, and cable TV. Connection fees for water and sewer in 2021 range from $12,550 to $16,550.
Utility Service providers:
- Sunriver Water LLC
- Sunriver Environmental LLC
- Cascade Natural Gas
- Midstate Electric Cooperative
- Bend Broadband (TV/Internet)
- CenturyLink (Telephone)
DESCHUTES COUNTY PROPERTY TAXES:
The tax rate for Caldera Springs for the 2021/2022 Tax Year is $12.4453 per thousand of taxable assessed value for vacant land (County Tax Area 1-097), and $14.8550 per thousand of taxable assessed value for improved land (County Tax Area 1-098).
Active Listings in Caldera Springs
Contact Us for more information about Caldera Springs.