The Caldera Springs Mirror Rock Expansion is underway with the sale of traditional home sites and Forestbrook vacation homes. Currently, there are three floor plans to choose from in the Forestbrook area that each feature an attached studio residence with a private bathroom, kitchenette and outdoor patio that can be occupied with, or separately from the main home.
Highlights of the new Caldera Springs Mirror Rock Expansion:
- Proposed new pool with water slide, fitness center, and amenity room, doubling the community’s aquatics and recreations features.
- Imaginative community park, featuring pickle ball courts, naturally-inspired climbing and play structures, small and large dog parks and more.
- Miles of new paved and soft trails, adding to the over nine miles of existing pathways.
- 7 acres of community lakes, streams, and ponds to welcome the elk, deer, birds and other mountain wildlife.
- 220 acres of untouched wildlife roaming in the Wildlife Forest Preserve – our own protected wildlife habitat
- Just minutes from the Sunriver Airport
Let us know if you would like to learn more about the new Caldera Springs Mirror Rock Expansion.