As you take off from the Redmond Airport and head over Cline Buttes, you will see the current development of Thornburgh Resort. Despite pulling their application for the controversial sale of 400 acres of state-owned land, you can see clearing for future golf courses and other amenities. The developer stated “I am very distressed by the inaccurate statements being made about the history of this lease, the purchase application, and the Thornburgh Resort project.” The developer of Thornburgh Resort still owns the land surrounding the tract of state-owned land and is implementing their currently approved master plan on that land.
After much development on the ground, Thornburgh Resort has launched their website: (thornburghresort.com)
- Tribute Championship Golf Course
- Fitness Facility
- Beach Club
- Private lake with paddle boarding and kayaking.
- 40 miles of private hiking, biking and running trails.
- Range is size between 0.5-1.5 acres
- Potential views of the golf course, Cascade Mountains, village and lake.
- Homes on only one side of the street, protecting owner’s views.
- 4 styles including, Mountain Modern, NW Lodge, Modern Lodge and High Desert Prairie
- 2,200 SqFt up to 3,900 SqFt
- 2-4 bedrooms
- 1,510 SqFt up to 2,622 SqFt
- 2-4 bedrooms
- All cabins are fully decorated and furnished.
- These will be in the Thornburgh Resorts rental pool and cannot be full time residences. However, owners will receive rental income from their cabins.
*All of this information is subject to chance as the development is still in the early stages.
If you would like more information about the development or you’re interested in a home site, designer home or golf cabin get in contact with us!