Looking for Riverfront property in Central Oregon and room to roam? Three Rivers South has both riverfront and homes on acrage. This is an area located south of Bend and southwest of Sunriver and north of La Pine. The community is made up of a diverse group of neighborhoods with varying price ranges. Three Rivers South was named for the three rivers flowing through the area—the Deschutes River, Little Deschutes River, and Spring River. Fall River is also nearby. Three Rivers South includes Caldera Springs and Crosswater as well as several other neighborhoods listed below.
Three Rivers South neighborhoods offer homes on acreage, ranging in size from half an acre to five plus acres. This Central Oregon area also offers beautiful riverfront homes, some with their own dock.
- Deschutes River Recreation Home Sites: Properties in this area average about 1/2 acre in size. Some homes are along the Deschutes River.
- Fall River Estates: The scenic Fall River flows through the heart of this charming and scenic neighborhood.
- Lazy River: A variety of parcel sizes; some border the Little Deschutes River.
- Oregon Water Wonderland: Homes and properties in this area average 1/2 acre in size. This neighborhood has its own water district. Many waterfront properties along the Deschutes River.
- River Forest Acres: Scenic, wooded neighborhood along the banks of the Deschutes River.
- River Meadows: This planned community has its own recreational facilities including a pool, spa, tennis courts, and bike paths. Water and sewer service to all homes. Some properties border the Deschutes River.
- Spring River: This neighborhood is located just across the Deschutes River from Sunriver. Some homes have a view of the Spring River—a short and scenic waterway leading to the Deschutes.
- Vandevert Ranch: Located just 3 miles south of Sunriver, this neighborhood consists of 20 spacious luxury home sites in a 350-acre gated community with horse stables, 8 miles of trails, access to the Little Deschutes River, and a private fishing lake.
Three Rivers South Real Estate Market
Over the recent months, roughly 141 properties have been sold with an average sold price of $741,660. That is a decrease of $123,660 from the previous period.
Want the full market report for Three Rivers South & Sunriver?
We want to ensure that you have all the information needed to make the best decisions when it comes to your home goals. When you enter your info below you will get instant access to the area's latest market report, complete with sales and demographic trends.
Schools In The Area
Best Local Businesses
Local News & Advice
Read helpful resources and articles related to the area.
Sunriver Investment Property
Sunriver is a popular vacation destination in Central Oregon and a great place to own a second home. …
2023 Sunriver Rental Revenue
The 2023 Sunriver Rental Revenue report just came out from Sunriver Resort Property Management. Sunriver Resort Property Management …
Central Oregon Real Estate Stats | 2022
It can be tough to gauge the current real estate market with all the sensational headlines out there. …